A Drinkable Pool Water System has a Very Specific Definition
A Drinkable Pool Water System is defined as “a swimming pool sanitation system which uses no salt, chlorine or ozone AND has all five of the following items:
- AOP/AEP 8-Bar Double Sided Titanium Grid for Hydroxyl Radical Production (The Secret Sauce).
- Copper Ionization for Residual Killing Effect.
- High Exposure Time Ultraviolet Light (HET-UV) for destroying bio-threats at the DNA level.
- NSF-61 Certified Filter Media for Filtration that meets Drinkable Standards.
- Certified Installation by an installer listed on DrinkablePoolWater.com.
If any of the above items are missing it IS NOT defined as a Drinkable Pool Water System.